Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Sunday


By this point, we had all started to feel the drain of leading a rock and roll life style and decided to have an easy day shopping at Pavillion. Its this really swanky, high end shopping mall. I'm always seeing important people shopping there surrounded by security and body gaurds! Me? I prefer not to use my body gaurds; i like to keep a low profile!
Anyway, so 2 hours later and a few hundred bucks less in our pockets it was dinner time. We drove from KL to Hartamas square where we ate enough to last us the rest of the year!!! Satay, Kuay teow, La la, Tom Yam soup, Tau foo, and Chocolate brownies with ice cream. I was feeling like a right fatty!
After we had closed Hartamas square down, we went over to breakers to play some pool. I was on top form, i didnt lose one game, I even BEAT my wife (not an easy task!). So on a triumphant note we went to bed and had an early night as we were knackered!!!!

No comments: