Thursday, July 10, 2008

Cartoonies!!!!


During the past week, whilst i have been revising for my exams (Gulp!) I have been experimenting with the 'Paint' program on my laptop. Its a program that every single windows computer has and most people hardly ever use it.

I don't know why i suddenly took a fondness to this program, i mean, it's not like i ned to use it for my work or anything?! I just one day started drawing and found myself curiously addicted to what i could do with it!

I did my first cartoon charecter of Adi about a week and a half ago and i have done a few more since then. If you wanna have a look at them all then go check out my FaceBook page and its in one of my photo albums entitled "what i can do with paint". I like drawing them cuz although they are just really simple shapes and lines, it's the attention to personal detail that makes them special. I get all this detail by looking at photographs of the people im drawing and save a couple of images of their clothes and hair styles. This creates a certain uniquiness about each one.

Right, Im going off to do my revision now, Priciples of Management..........yey........., but later i'm going to re-do the cartoon image of Adi cuz she says its not fair that she has a bigger head than Debbs.

If you would like a cartoon image of yourself, then just message me on facebook, and i'll knock one up for you when i have some spare time. In the meantime, enjoy looking at my latest creation of my sister.

My Music reccomendation for today:

Beer (Psychostick)

2 comments:

Patick said...

The Master of Paint now are we?! hehe

the possiblist said...

what?!!? fine!!! ok make her eyes smaller than mine then.. hahaha!!