Friday, June 6, 2008

"I hate mondays"


At some point or another we have all had a bad monday morning. Well, last monday went beyond bad, it was catastrophically bad!!! It was so bad that i was almost ready to throw the towel in at 7.55am and call it a day. It felt like divine intervention. Somebody did not want me to go to college that day!!!

So we have all had a monday moring feeling. However, who has ever actually written theres down and analyzed it? I have. So i present to you Monday 2nd June: a complete series of events. As far as the time goes, all i know for sure is the time it all started and the time i got to college, the inbetween times i dont know.

1) Got up too early at 6.30am (was supposed to be 7.00am)

2) Discovered i had the cold and kept on sneezing.

3) No tooth paste!

4) To tired to make coffee and breakfast so missed out on both.

5) Couldn't find headphones so couldnt listen to music at college

6) Ripped one of my socks whilst putting it on

7) Electric gate key didnt work

8) MP3 battery was dead so i had no car music. (i MUST have music in the moring to wake me up)

9) Started driving to Adi's office, got a quarter of the way when i realised i was suppose to be driving to college!

10) Went to get food from college canteen, my wallet was empty!

11) Went to ATM machine....out of order!

12) Wanted to call adi to tell her what a shit day i was having...........but i left my phone at home!


It was 7.55am when i realised my phone was at home. All this had happend to me in just 1hr and 25 mins. So next time you think your having a bad day; think back to my story and just be glad its not that bad!

My music reccomendation for today:

Medication (Queens of the stone age, lullabyze to paralyze)

No comments: