Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A bloggers boredom!


My life may not be an action movie, but there's usually some type of drama or regular obligation going on it. Normally i'd be at college during the day, but i recently graduated so that really freed a lot of my time up. Which was just as well because i had my wifes UK settlement visa application to do. Which, by the way, has been the biggest and toughest challenge of my life!!!! However, we submitted that thing in 2 days ago, so what does that leave me with........Nothing except for my job!


HOOOLLLLLYYYYYY SSSSSHHHITTTT!!!!! The most exciting thing in my life right now is my fucking job! The thing that gives me the most drama day to day is the bloody place where i work! This is bad people, really bad!


So, this is the situation, its been like this for 2 days now, and to be really honest, i dont see it getting a whole lot better. It might not be so bad if i had my car, but my wife is using that to get to work currently.


God im bored.......think im gonna buy a PS3.......


My Music Recommendation for the day:


(lemon water, guttermouth)

No comments: